A few days ago I had my first experience with the rainy season in Japan. It was like a Amazon torrential monsoon unleashed upon Japan, and my poor little head.
Bad things about Japans rainy season:
- Humid, hot, wet and clammy.
- You can't hang out your clothes after they get wet because of the rain, because of the rain.
- Sitting in the office with wet clothes does not increase productivity.
Good things about Japans rainy season :
- Fresh freshwater supply.
- Everybody complains about the rain, so you have something in common with everybody and your all friends for the day.
- Umbrella's failing... you know what I'm talking about ;).